Pussymon 1.1 Pussymon 1.1

Hello again, i already reviewd Ver. 1.0 and here are my thoughts on Ver 1.1

I love the direction this is going, its great to see you are listening to all the comments and it seems you are working hard to add varied content to the game.

You already fixed the $ bugs with the shop and working, great to see, and its nice to see the 6 new aditions to the roster.

I would also like to address the people who are saying that the game is too long or takes too long to get all of them etc etc... I tested myself to see how fast the game could be completed 100% and it took me 31 days to catch them all and a further 65 days to train them all to level 100. Its not that bad
as you can see, obviously the training part is annoying, but it not unbearable.

I personally think that the improvements from v 1.0 to v 1.1 are great, i would like to leave the following things for you to think about, its just my personal opinion and in no way should be taken as negative:
- The button to move over the water is much easyer than the button to move though the houses, namely, click house click arrow, if it was all just the arrow like over the water it would just be faster.
- When catching it might be nice to have a ball animation, it just seems very dissapointing at the moment, personally the best feeling playing pokemon is watching the ball move when trying to catch a pokemon, and when it stops and you caught it ! best feeling in the world, here it just feels flat, on that note maybe an encounter animation would be nice, but of course these are all extras.
- Some text isnt in correct english, grammer nazi I know, but if you need help im always open to just correcting the errors.

The rest is looking great and cant wait for more!

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, any constructive review is very welcome. I intend to make the navigation easier in the next update, the animations must be implemented in the future cause I'm giving priority to the game itself for now. About the grammar, I'm still enhancing my english, so if you or anyone find errors just post here or send me a pm and i will fix this in the next update.

Pussymon 1.0 Pussymon 1.0

Good game, I enjoy the concept, also the art is unique, good to see you didnt just download pictures online and use them.

Things to improve on:
-The Shop prices, 1 = 200$ and 3 = 500$ makes perfect sense, but 5 = 900$ is a worse deal than the 3 pack, if you buy 15 pokeballs, (x1) 15 x 200$ =3000$, (x3) 5 x 500$ = 2500$, (x5) 3 x 900$ = 2700$, for buying x5 to be a good price it would have to be 700$ in my opinion, rewarding longer farm.
- Pussymon names in encounters and bag, the girl asks for a pidgey and brock asks for a venusaur, yet how are people actually suposed to know which is which? people into pokemon will probably get there but the rest... it would be as simple as "a wild pidgey has apeared"

if you intend on adding more pussymon, id recomend increasing how much the "care" button gives, there are only 14 pussymon and it takes 70 days just resting and clicking to unlock them all. or maybe a purchasable item that will give +50 like rare candy or something.

Best Regards

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, really have a bug when buying 5 Pussyballs, i will fix this in the next update and also add their names. About the costs, they will also be reduced in the next update, i let these tasks a little more challenging for now to balance with the number of Pussymons available .

Space Manager Space Manager

The game cant handle anything over 2 billion quids. the game now shows 0 quids and my leader board score is kinda funny xD

might need a fix

igorpets responds:

please Make screeshot and send it to b_ear@mail.ru. Thank you!
PS: As I understand) will fix...
PS2: All okay, we fixed a bug, you have 20 billion quids, a good game )

Totem Balls 2 Totem Balls 2

1st off good visuals good effects and decent level design.

However, there is no challenge what so ever, using 100 balls to complete a level or 1 makes no diference except for score.
The stars are way too easy to get because you have infinite balls, therefore you will have all the power ups by around the 10th level.
Some of the power ups were more like power downs! the crazy head and the score power ups break your massive combos, and 20 seconds to get less than 1000 points? i found myself just getting up and getting a drink everytime i hit the crazy head. it felt so great getting 3 fireballs on screen and then watch them fall into the 100 score slots... all 3... what a BAD powerup !

So much potencial, and i bet so much time invested, the biggest shame its just more like grinding than fun... expected more

Kallaz Kallaz

Shame it was so short

koozek responds:

I'm sorry, guys :( Next game will be longer - promised! Still, thank you for the nice feedback.

JonTron:The Game(v0.0.01) JonTron:The Game(v0.0.01)

Good job for very early release. Jump animation would be nice, smothing the run, but im sure you know thtt

Paintcars Paintcars

A bit too easy, would have been nice to have some "advanced" levels or soemthing, maybe something for the sequel

Thieves Away! Thieves Away!

error in your programming

im guessing you put it to change wave when XX/XX is reached right? well i had 16/17 on wave 8, then killed 2 men at the same time and guess what, it got up to 70/17 and no wave 8, you could do = to and larger to fix it

The Snow Runs Red The Snow Runs Red

my longest review yet

To all of you who said the game is hard because you can only shoot in 8 directions GET A LIFE !

It would have been nice to have complete controll over the shooting angles but its a design choise, i really liked it and reminded me of robotron and smash TV, expecialy with the upgrades, i honestly found the games dificulty perfect, i am not a pro at this type of game, smash TV hand me my ass time and time again but this game I managed to get all the achievements on the 1st go and had fun doing it, my only problem with the game is its too forgiving, by the time i got to level 25 i had 7 extra lives and had died 2 times !! and with full upgrades and health regen after every level, I could have played this game for hour apon hour apon hour without Game Overing.
There were times i was a sliver away from diying and could never get a health pack but magicly i get 1ups instead, either i am very very lucky and 1ups spawned for me instead of Health kits or the game could use some tweaking in that area.

The weapons i absolutly loved, rapid fire, double shot, mines, rockets, metal blade (megaman II ? xD) all except .... the grenade launcher, too slow and not very accurate in my opinion, but thats personal preference.

Also 1 minor thing, the 2 times I died in the game before getting to level 30 and giving up, were because of the stupif fat kids, they give very little warning to when they are going to blow up and they blend in almost perfectly with the rest of the kids, now comming back to smash TV the big exploding guys were bright red, and flashed quite allot before exploding, making them easy to see but still quite a chalenge to dodge, also the "shrapnel" was very slow moving, the kids guys is lightning fast, if those were your intensions then i must say "pretty dick move bro".

A slight change in the area of effect of the grenades, making the fat kids at least more visible, perhapse a fix in the extra life generation and maybe making the shot direction 360ยบ and this game would be perfect, but still fantastic game and id highly recomend it to anyone looking to kill time

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

OMG!

you can infinitly kick the business man in to space, hit all the ninjas and get power back and flying kick the hell out of him xD